Edison Tsai is a General Partner at Gideon focusing on investments in Financial Technology, Saas, and Cloud technologies.
Prior to Gideon, Mr. Tsai was the founding CEO of Sigmasoft Technologies, which was acquired by Touch Solutions in 2011 just before going public on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
He also has over 15 years of experience in the development, management, and consultation of Information Management Projects for the major government agencies in the Philippines:
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Cooperative Development Authority (CDA)
- Intellectual Property Office (IPOPHL)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG)
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
- Local Government Units (LGUs).
Mr. Tsai graduated from De La Salle University, Master of Science in Information Technology.